Friday, September 13, 2013

Just One Or Two (*cough* 9) Life Goals

ONE
Get a book published.

Okay, obviously that's nothing surprising, especially since it's me we're talking about :) I recently made a very tough decision concerning my series, and completely reordered it. That means the book that was originally Book 1 is now 5 XD I think in the long run, it was a good idea. However, now I have to "rewrite" my new book 1, which will take a loooooong time, but I'm looking forward to publishing it when the time comes.
On the topic of writing, I want to finish my fanfic trilogy, too :D


TWO
Stuff my face in a cake.

Believe it or not, this is on my bucket list. I will someday bake a cake about yea big- *holds hands about six inches apart* -and will decorate it very prettily with lots of frosting. Then I will set it perfectly on the counter, then I will shove my face into it XD


THREE
Play through all the FF games.

This is a very long term goal since I don't own a PS2... yet. Then I'll actually have to get games 1-14 (or however many are out when I actually get a PS2). I better have a well paying job and a lot of free time, because I'm starting this series awfully late -_-


FOUR
On the topic of video games, I also want to get to Avalon.

Man, really? Really!? I swear, I am the biggest questing procrastinator alive. I go to school and think happily "I'll get home and finish that CT area" and then I actually log on, and then I do nothing. CT is difficult, and I have little motivation to actually quest TT_TT


FIVE
Speaking of W101, I want to finish P101

I think this is pretty reasonable, no? Yes, yes it is.

I'm done.

*mic drop*

...

Ok, moving on!


SIX
Find anti-rain glasses.

Meh, I have glasses. And you know what? They get wet, and oily, and dusty, and generally filthy. Not to mention, YES IT HURTS when you throw a dodgeball at my face and it his my glasses. Those plastic nose pieces get shoved up into my eyes and it's sore for the rest of the day :p


SEVEN
Get a degree is game design.

I believe I first mention it in this post, but I do want to become a video game storyline, character, and level designer (to be specific). At first I was like GRAPHICS but then my stick people were like "YOU'RE A HORRIBLE DRAWER" so I think I'll stick with writing... I actually found a great college that offers exactly that ^^^ and I hope to go to it :)


EIGHT
Work in a coffee shop.

I don't know what that's doing there. But it's there nonetheless. I love coffee, especially iced coffee from Starbucks. I would love to work part time as a barista or something. Coffee shops are just... adorable :3


NINE
Finish goals 1 through 8 :)


Laterz!
~Emma

1 comment:

  1. Well, sense 8 is work then we may meet each other as for I go into coffee shops every Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...