Saturday, September 14, 2013

Membership-less Days are the Best


Hey guys! So today I was on W101, my last day of the week :( And the first person I saw was my good IRL friend, Sabrina Moonflower! She's now level 65 and trying to finish up Wintertusk. I wished her luck XD

Then I talked with my aunt, Fiona Searider, for a bit before she had to get off, but it fun to learn that she had grown a pumpkin and my cousin won her sports game! ^_^

And then the infamous Luke Skywalker appeared :p We ended up just hanging at his house, messing with his instruments (he bought me a harp ^_^) and dancing. That's pretty much the first three pictures in that collage thingy.

Sabrina appeared for a bit before she had to get off, and I was forced to give a house tour. That was fun XD

Now, a while ago, Sabrina and I met this dude named Wolf Heart - I think it was in MB or GH. Sabrina asked me if I remembered him, and I said I kinda recalled. Then he got on and ported me, and it turns out he actually remembered me (which I didn't expect). So I talked with him for a bit. After that, everyone else got off except for Luke, so we continued outside where he tried to jump over me with his sloth (last pic).

...

In a nutshell, despite not progressing an inch in game, I had a lot of fun!

Oh, and I also turned into a ghost :O

Haha :)

I also talked with Flint earlier today, and we discussed whether or not we would be able to fit in a possible second podcast episode. Since we released episode 1 so early in the month (like... Sept. 2nd), it's a bit cruel to make you guys wait ;) If it works, then it'll work. It life happens, then life happens and nothing will appear. But... finger's crossed!

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...