Monday, September 16, 2013

Messed Up The Schedule

But this is a good thing!!

Alright, so I decided to ditch Deidre (my IRL friend) and quest ahead with my Conjurer Madeline. Yeah, on W101 during my WoW week!! Oh well, it was fun. She just started Colossus Boulevard, so nothing interesting else to update.

However, my other IRL friend, Sabrina Moonflower, has been on a lot recently. So you know what I blackmailed her into doing?

AQUILA!!
XD

So, my super-fact-quester-already-level-68-Theurgist(-why-am-I-always-behind?) friend who is finishing up Wintertusk before moving on to Zafaria is going to do Aquila with me! ^_^ As we did the first dungeon (we passed Eris's test in one try!), I was looking forward to some interesting drops, but I kept getting a bunch of level 30 things O.o Maybe I can give those to my level 33 Theurgist, Sarae. But I'm keeping my hopes up nonetheless.

I've also been working on transferring my handwritten-Chasing Shadows on to the computer for editing, so I hope to get the first chapter up this week!

I also hope to broaden my graphics talents so I can create official covers for my books. Though it'll always be easier to find pictures on google, it is possibly illegal soo.... I'm doing my best to end this! *determined pose*

Hopefully, I'll have more Aquila updates with Sabrina this week if homework doesn't throw a brick at my face :p

Laterz!
~Emma



P.S.
Check this out!!
Now that's a signature XD

3 comments:

  1. Girl, get to level 70 and farm Atlantea (you may want to buy the areas getting to it first and Atlantea itself) for gear so you can be boss for Avalon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I disagree with Cass. Atlantea drop rates are very low; you should go with Waterworks farming instead. Did you get another membership? If so, Sophia and I might be able to help you if you need it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. PEOPLE, I'm level 54!! I'm not getting anywhere any time soon D:

    Thanks for the offer, Elizabeth! Right now I'm still playing off my left over crowns, but if I get a set schedule for a monthly membership... well, I'll just say thanks in advance!! (I'm so needy @_@).

    Besides, Avalon is after Zafaria which is after Celestia which I am less than half way through!! :p I'm honestly never going to finish this game XD

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...