Monday, September 10, 2012

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Okay, Word says that it should be 'a lot', but google docs says it should be 'alot'.....

It's a little off topic, but since school started, clearly I won't be posting as often. Nor will I be on W101 as much either (like I was on much to begin with...).

Anyway, every now and again, maybe once, twice, three times a week, I'll just post a quick little something. A tid bit if you will.

Something random about W101, something I read, grammar, funny sayings.

I guess it'll be kinda like a Facebook status.

Haha, oh gee. Facebook here now too?

Whatever.

Anyway, I'm home sick. Just a common cold. I was on W101 for a little while. Did Golem Tower with Sarai, then did it myself just for the fun of it.

Maybe next time I shall express my hatred for clockworks. Specifically Pot Belly..... >.< Boy do I have a story for you on that one.

Anyway, I just finished an essay on google docs, and I found out that you can add different kinds of fonts to your list. Well I find that very nice.

I also got a new idea for a fanfic.

T_T

Oh shush.

I'm not revealing details yet. Other than it takes place mostly in made-up areas of Krokotopia, and the main character is a Balance Wizard.

Did I ever tell you I made a Balance alt?

Haha, nope, I did not.

Well, I did. She's in KT now, level 18.

Don't worry, Sarai won't be neglected. And I'm still getting on frequently to see if anyone, absolutely anyone is at M's dungeon.

Otherwise.... Balance alt it is.

As for Black Ivy, part one still hasn't been posted on W101.

:(

My other, sequel-ish story, Maelstrom, is still going on.

You, see the thing about this new idea is that I'm writing it on a google doc. Thus, if I don't have my thumb drive with me, then I can work on this. School, someone else's computer, etc.

Anyway, if this new story actually goes anywhere, I'll post more about it.

Until then.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...