Friday, September 28, 2012

Is this too soon...?

So I'm really excited for halloween.

I know it may seem preliminary, but truth be told I'm not the only one talking about it.

Well... thinking about it.

For the holiday, you'll see me dressed up as Celestria-ninja.

When (and if) I get on this weekend I'll take a screenshot. I've had the out fit for a while. Really, I'm such a hoarder. The colors are dark blue and black. The hat is the wide hood with a mask, the robe is... difficult to explain. The boots are thick lace-ups.

Now, if I could get that out fit in real life, I would scream.

For actual halloween on earth I'm going to be a masked cardinal (the bird). When I was Italy I bought a red feathered mask. Apparently they're made in representation of the Cardinals (people just below the pope in the ranks of holiness).

I need to figure out the rest of the out fit now though...

I'll rearrange my template to fit the season some time into October. Until then -


Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...