Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Little Wednesday Tid-Bit

So school is piling up the homework. Though it's easy, it comes in quantities that leaves me no free time. When I do happen to have free time, I spend it writing or reading. The reason? My free time is in study halls and on the bus.

:p

Anyway, I'm also spending a lot of time on facebook too. I'm not addicted, but usually the tab is open while I do homework. I only really check it to see if there's any funny pictures or cool quotes.

This one I found and LOVE:
It's just... Storm you know?

And then this one made me laugh so hard:
Ooh, I miss Harry Potter.

And this is a quote from the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephan Chbosky, soon to be a movie. Emma Watson is starring in it, now I really want to go see it.

This one is how it is for my friend Diana Silverwhisper. Only it's firewall, but it' stilly funny.

Any Lord of the Rings / Narnia fans out there?

So I'm sure if you've ever met someone irritating in game (which, I'm know you have), follow this advise...
...and all will be good.

:D

Don't know when I'll be on. I didn't make it this weekend. But I'm completely ready for friday. In my next post I may put up Maelstrom chapter one. Black Ivy STILL hasn't been posted up on the website. I may send it in again. Along with chapter two maybe...

I've been writing a lot of Maelstrom in my notebook. However, since I just started at a random spot and kept writing, I don't know where to end the chapter. It's up to 20 pages.

"But Emma! When do you find the time to write all that?"

Well... uh... hmm... Math class mostly. As well as history. And sometimes in english too.

I'm so terrible.

Well, that's it.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...