Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh, hi there. Good morning.

Yes, I am posting at 6:33 am (that'd be in the morning to you).

So good morning!

You see, I'm also at school. When I want to get a ride into school, we need to leave early. And I mean early. Really, the only other people here are the janitors, kitchen staff, and my math teacher (don't ask me why).

But I had the weirdest sense of deja vu when I got out of the car. This luke-warm weather, a dark blue sky. It reminded me of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Hopefully the place that'll I be going to this February for.... Is it spring break? Whatever, during some week-long break from school.

However, I really want to go there now.

Badly.

Anyway, now I'm sitting in the cafeteria. Alone. At 6:35. And school doesn't start till 8:15!!!

I'm sorry to say that, as I said I would last post, that this post isn't a picture post.

Reason?

I'm on my computer.

The one I got Sunday.

No pictures transfered yet.

So, please wait me out people.

Thanks.

Have a nice day!
~Emma




P.S.
So, if you don't read this this morning, like if you're reading this at night, then I suppose I should wish that you had a good day.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...