Friday, September 21, 2012

A Quick Note on Storm

I don't know when, but I'll probably do some sort of overview on the School of Storm. Not entirely sure what I'll include -

- and wow. My lap top is a foot and a half away from my face and the letters in the posting box are blurry without meh glasses. That's sad.

Um, sorry for that interruption, unnecessary information.

Anyhow. Not sure when I'll do it. I know I say I'll do a lot of things, so this might be shoved to that list. So if I forget, and you do want to hear such a post, drop a comment and remind me!

Mind you, since I'm only a level 54, my knowledge can be viewed as both limited and expansive. I do my research, but my experience is minimal. Just fyi.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...