Sunday, September 16, 2012

Proceed to GO and collect $200

The good thing: I just got my own lap top that runs on a battery and its totally awesome.


The problem: I have yet to download word, and I need to transfer all my files from my other computer (which is now my dads) onto this one.

:'(

Which means I can't write!!

Well... there's still google docs...

Anyway, that's my little tidbit of the day. Autumn is practically here, the leaves are falling off the trees, and it smell fantastic!

And also one last thing. I found this website via the awesomeness of blogger dashboard, called The Wizard101 Directory. It's a list of all the wizard101 blogs out there (or so the blog says), and if you want yours listed, just drop them an e-mail. And would you look at that! I'm on it!
* does happy dance *

So my weekend has been pretty awesome. How was you guys weekend?

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...