Friday, July 20, 2012

Yellow Light

!!WARNING!! 
CONSTRUCTION AHEAD

So, I was completely disconnected from the interent world while I was out at my grandparents summer camp hanging out with my totally awesome cousins.

Also, I think I confused a couple people (*cough* nathan *cough*).

No, I'm not leaving, I'm changing.

Thanks for understanding Cori.
As for Alex, YAY! You're back!! (Finally.)

C:

Anyhoo, this is the warning post. As of today, my remolding begins. One more post will go up a couple days before the changes go public, naming the changes I made. This is really important because if I change the web address and I don't tell you guys, you'll be all confused.

For the most part changing the theme will be easy. It's the header that I'm worried about.
D:

So here we are a' rolling.

A quick peek at what will probably be featured in this new blog:
  • Wizard101
  • Pirate101
  • DragonQuest
  • MineCraft
  • Later: Final Fantasy (hopefully)
  • Later: meh sword/dagger collection
Yup, Ima geek.
8)

I was in Montreal recently with my cousin and we stumbled upon an antique shop. The cutest place in the world with the most fantabulawesome artifacts imaginable. Among them, a replica of a Japanese samuri sword.

Now, those who read my posts know I'm into manga. I also mentioned once that I would really love to go to Japan.

I didn't get the sword this time around, but in a few weeks I'll actually be back in Montreal, and that sword will be mine.
Mwuahahahaha!!

You know, not that I have a violent side to me or anything, * rolls eyes*.

So that's the sneak peak. Please wait patiently while this blog moves under construction.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...