Sunday, July 29, 2012

Some people just need a high five.

In their face.
With a chair.

No, I'm just kidding, no one needs a chair in their face. That'd be painful!!

Anyway, the point is that I have a hilariously annoying person in my life that makes me laugh so hard no matter what and just makes me want to smack upside their head when they mess up their grammar.

They commented on some post a few posts ago. Anyway, they said I hadn't been on lately, and everyone should know that I've been on plenty lately. Well I got a true friend code that I need to accept, so I was planning to get on for like, two minutes to accept it.

Anyway, I log on, the scene loads, I'm in the bazaar, and then TWO SECONDS after I'm on I get this text chat:

From Nathan Silverflame: ha whats up stranger?

I was like, shoot me now.
I knew instantly that this was NOT going to be a two minute thing.

>.<

The day continued with random dueling with his friend in Dragonspyer.

Wait, did I just say DRAGONSPYER!?

Why yes, yes I did.

You see, my hypothesis was wrong. There ARE indeed people still in Dragonspyer. You know, when I'm on they just all turn invisible.

His friend Devin was also around for a while, and she also picks on him for his grammar. HA!

Honestly. He messes that up all the time.


I'm a writer. Grammar is a pet peeve.

Which makes it weird that he said that I messed up my grammar.

I don't think so.

At least I take time to type out what I say. Yeah, Nathan admitted that he typed fast.

:p

Anyhoo, enough about grammar and Nathan.

Yes, Dragonspyer still has inhabitants. Surprising. Stunning actually. I defeated my spiders and collected coal hearts, as well as the Flamewing dragon thing and collected whatever I was supposed to collect from him. Then I go this little furnace thing, and then the ghost guys is all like:

"Oh, since this is your long world quest, we need some things. Why don't you fight eight of those fierce looking Draconian things and collect their armor and make a hammer."

That must be one big hammer.
Shoot me now.

Again.

Or high five me in the face with a chair, that way I'll be knocked out, and maybe when I wake up all my annoying questing in Dragonspyer will be done.

That would be pretty sweet as long as you don't break my nose.

Well, I'll officially be gone tomorrow. So, for the week, here's my last!

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. EMMA I FEEL YOU. There is NEVER anyone in Dragonspyre. It's so annoying! :( I want people to talk to... It's so lonely... :( (So I usually end up just finishing sidequests in Marleybone or Mooshu...)

    And also with the grammar thing. The worst one for me is "it's" and "its" - it's not that hard! Grrr... And spelling can be quite annoying as well. (I correct my geography teacher all the time. It's become something of an inside joke with our class now...)

    Plus, I also made friends with someone with rather atrocious grammar when questing with an alt the other day! I usually try to avoid correcting because at first people get really annoyed with you. But sometimes it's difficult to resist... Perfectly nice person, just... There. They're. Their. Seriously, grammar makes it SO MUCH EASIER to understand what you're saying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I did a couple side quest in MB recently. It's sort of funny how easy it is there now.

      If you have a fb, follow a page called "Grammarly". It posts pictures of grammar mess-up (e.g.: 'when you say could have, you mean could've').

      I'm kind of sad that KI doesn't allow capitalizing anymore. Talking in caps was fun, and now I've gotten into the habit of capitalizing my I's (believe me, it was lower case whenever I coule get away with it).

      Though I suppose talking in caps is the equivalent of yelling, and that coule be found insulting. Though if you have open chat, I think you can stil do it.

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...