Saturday, July 21, 2012

Red Light

!!YIELD!!
LANES MERGE

Ok, it took less time than I thought it would, thank goodness. I guess it's thanks to the 4.5 house I spent on it after I wrote the last post.

I quickly decided on a background, which completely changes everything, and looks nothing like a fanblog, but as long as you read my posts, then you know that that's not it.

As for the new title and address... let's get that out there first.

The new blog title is called:
GENERATION

The address will be:
justemmasgeneration.blogspot.com

Reminder: the address will not change until July 25, which is in four days. On that day, everything will change.

Since the address may be a little hard to read, I don't know, I find it that way, I'll put it like this:
just
emmas
generation
.
blogspot
.
com


Cool?
Cool.

As for the header, let's see my pain shall we?

I was going for something that looked techy, but with the background it looked weird being this big:

Plus, the gold was way too dark for the background. So I cropped it and made it lighter:

But it still didn't look right. So I started experimenting with different backgrounds. One of them was kinda green so I changed it to this:

However that seemed way to green for everything, and all three of those headers looked terrible with any other background I could use.

Finally I chose this blue picture, and tried a different title. I was also seriously thinking of using a different background.

Butt hen I was like:
"I like my original background. I'll just have to find a different picture."

So the hunt on google images continued. All in all the blog doesn't look techy at all, unfortunately, but perhaps that's not what matters.

Anywho, enough said.
Let's get by four days first, then you guys can see the finished product.

Cool?
Cool.
:)

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Eeee, I'm excited for you! :D Bet it looks great. I can't wait to see it!

    And, you know, even when everything changes, I'll still be around to comment and make weird noises through the interwebs. ;P (when I'm not having spontaneous really super long hiatuses, of course)

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...