Thursday, July 26, 2012

fanfiction number infinity

So I've posted chapters one and two of Black Ivy up on a page. They're both kinda long actually. I wasn't really sure where I was going to end chapter one, and when I did it was at like... 14 pages. And then I just barely finished chapter two, and the total page number is 28, so~...

Yeah, both are kinda long.

Make sure you read the synopsis, it'll give you some basic/background information you will want. As I say on the page, chapter one is pretty confusing if I do say so myself. Chapter two makes a little bit more sense as you find out more, and hopefully it'll continue like that.

I really can't wait for the chapter that explains everything! It'll make so much sense it'll make you want to do a facepalm.
:)

Anyhoo, short post. Make sure you read the one right before this one. It's important.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...