Thursday, May 31, 2012

So I remember this but not that?

So.

It's May 31st.

My birthday.

So I remember to post today.

But I forget to post on February 28th.

Remember 2/28? My two year blogversary. I forgot that. That was three months ago and I mention it now.

Sad.

So, let's not wallow is self pity (at least I am, but really I am not, but I should be) and get a quick update on something random because I have no idea what else to post...

I know, a wish list. I only came up with one about two days ago. A little last minute but oh well.
  • Money
  • Wizard101 crowns
  • Fruit salad with no citris
  • Gamestudio softwear
  • Nutella  
  • Various giftcards (book stores, game stores etc).
Yeah.

Short.

Usually I have at least 20 or 30 things. Most of them pointless.

If you're wondering what Gamestudio is, it is a softwear that can create anything from simple racing games to complicated MMO's.

Though my dad suggests that I start with small, free, trial downloads before I go buy something big. I agree, but hey, I can wish right?

And Nutella? I would die and go to heaven if I actually got Nutella. It is the best dessert food spread thing IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!

I would also die and go to heaven if they came out with W101 Nutella. That would be AWESOME!!!

So yeah, that's whats on my mind.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...