Sunday, May 27, 2012

Scroll Wars episode one

What have I been doing lately?

Not questing.Wanna know why? There's never anyone around in Dragonspyer making the world thoroughly boring and long. Or maybe it's just me being lazy and procrastinating.

Anyway, no questing for me, for a while. What I have been doing a lot of every single time I get on is house decorating. Last time it was to decorate my MFP.

Challenge... ACCOMPLISHED!!

Now something you should know is that lately there have been 5 things I've been obsessed/addicted/interested, however you want to put it, in.

  • Pirates
  • Eye patches
  • Freight trains
  • Flying ships
  • Music
Pirates thanks to the upcoming P101. Eye patches was honestly long before that. Freight trains is a new one. Flying ships was just before P101 was announced, and that fueled the idea. And along with all those other things music has snuck it's way in there.

So, call me crazy but I spent probably 20 minutes at the bazaar waiting to snag any scroll that came into view from any of the worlds and test it out on my record player. The result? My awesome collection:

Original organization 

Now they look like this
(The scrolls are ordered by worlds, I had to move the record player.)

And that's 30-35 something in total. I spent about 10,000 gold buying all those.
Now do you call me crazy?

Me and someone else (I don't know who, not like I could track them down in the Bazaar) were having a war because I almost snagged 2 Grizzleheim scrolls (there were only one of them) but they got to them first. You wanna have a scroll war buddy?
Challenge... ACCEPTED!!
After that I got my hands on about three scrolls where there were one of each.
(order: them -vs- me)
ROUND ONE: 2 -vs- 3

I especially love the Avalon ones because the music has many more string and wood instruments, rather than the trumpets, horns, and drums in most of the other worlds. Currently playing is Avalon - Abbey Road. Not entirely sure where that is, but it's got a dulcimer which is very close to the sound of a harp (maybe a little more metallic).

So, next time I'm on you'll know where I'll be: fighting for the scrolls in the Bazaar.

Oh, and as a note to all you people who don't care about spelling: the store in Olde Town is spelled B-A-Z-A-A-R, not B-I-Z-A-R-R-E (as in weird or out worldly). Bazaar, get it right!

Sorry to nag but it's true. I've seen it done.

I also snapped a few more shots of my house that I don't think you saw before.

Room of nothingness, I have NO idea what to put in here. 

This was the table thing I left out last time. Cute right?

Demon Dragon!

Oh, and here's Suri Nightriver's (my Death alt) dorm room:




Not exactly themed, I just used stuff from the Emperor's Attic Pack from before, then mixed with random WC and KT items that were dropped in those worlds.

Anyway, I probably won't be on for a while more. I just had time this memorial day weekend.

Happy memorial day!!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. GO BAZAAR WARS!!!

    I had a fight with someone over the last birdbath once XDDD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEAH!!!

      Not the first time, won't be the last.

      :)

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...