Monday, May 21, 2012

Pause

So I'll just get straight to the point. School is wrapping up and I have TWO HUGE projects I gotta do, and then midterms and tests and etc etc.

So I'm busy. Very, very, very, oh so very busy. So if you haven't caught the gist yet, basically I won't be posting or be posting as often (I mean, I haven't lately anyway), but that'll pick up again once school is out (ahh!!! Three more weeks!!!) and I have more time on my hands.

Yeah! Summer!

Which, for me, means three things:
  1. More writing time
  2. More wizard101 time
  3. Countdown to Pirate101!!
Anyone tell I'm excited for that? Great!

The other thing it means is that my awesome, w101 addict, bff cousin EVER is coming up, which means crazy times with her.

Crazy times.

And you all get to hear about them!!

C:

Anyway, this was basically a warning/update/yeah-whatever post.

So, yeah. Whatever.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...