Monday, May 7, 2012

And so enters the cast and crew

So I haven't had much updates to post (besides Pirate101, if you haven't heard of it yet then you've got a personal problem). Anyway, the same goes for the next few weeks. While school wraps itself up and finals are approaching fast -

(Ahem.)

- there'll be a lot of studying and extra school work.

(Ahem!)

So for the time being the blog will be taken over by -

Finally.

Calamity, Alric, and Nathan (and sometimes Suri if they get too crazy).

Hey!

Yo.

Hi.

Take it over guys!

Laterz!
~Emma

Yay! Calamity here, and we really want to talk about the upcoming - 

It's not decided yet!!!!

It's not? And you're not supposed to be here!

No. And I had to come back, you were about to give away something big... ish.

Okay then. Then we won't talk the thing that's coming soon. Like, this month kinda soon. So bear with me!

We'll just give you a little hint. It has to do with the poll over on the right side. Since only two people voted Emma's just a little unsure whether or not it's gonna happen.

Hey Calamity!

What?

I mustache you a question.

Huh?

Never mind, I'll shave it for later. Haha!

That was terrible.

... I know.

If only their was white-out for a computer.

There is stupid, it's called the "<- backspace" button.

:p

Oh! I know what we can do. If we get Suri up here we can do the rant in chapter eight!

Specifically chapter eight, part one.

Which is almost done... ish.

It's all about me!

Yeah, yeah, no need to get sanctimonious.

Okay, on three: one... two... three...

SURI!!

Yeah?

We want to do the rant in chapter eight.

Won't it give stuff away?

Not really.

You sure Emma won't get mad? She is in charge of out fates and all. Chapter eight isn't done yet, anything can happen between a fiery beast and the evil - 

Sshh!! You're giving too much away!

Oh... sorry.

Now you have to do it.

* sigh * Fine.

Yay!

----------------------------------------

Once a few steps in it was pretty much pitch black. I didn’t really have to worry about losing anyone since we were heading along alike a heard of diseased cattle.
It’s claustrophobic!”
Don’t trip.”
Ouch! That was my foot!”
And that was my back.”
Move over!”
Anyone got a light?”
To smoke?”
To see you idiot!”
Ow! No need to hit me!”
Whoa, wall right there.”
We come to a turn, specifically, right. We stumble our way that way and continue.
It’s so dark.”
Thank you captain obvious.”
You’re welcome lieutenant sarcasm.”
Are we there yet?”
Yup, we’re about .005 miles and 2.337 feet.”
Oh, you’re so specific. Tell me the meaning of life.”
42.”
I’d like to argue–”
Let’s not go there.”
I agree with whoever said that.”
It was me.”
Me? Nice to meet you me. I’m–”
Ow! Why did you hit me?”
Sorry, I missed.”
Clearly.”
Is that light?”

---------------------------------------- 

Haha, funny.

Now you know who says what when you come to the spot in the chapter. Because I believe it's unlabeled. But now you can tell that most of the banter goes on between Nathan and me.

Clearly.

Is there anything else here that direly needs my attention?

Don't think so.

Then I'll take my leave.

Wait, we can all say bye at once! I think this post is over anyway.

Fine. Bye.

See ya!

Adios.

Later.

And the four leave through a side door, slowly passing a man who had a gun in his hand...

You know less than half the people here don't know what your talking about?

I know.

I don't either.

It's a NaNoWriMo thing. If you don't know what to put at the end of a chapter or in the next scene you just add some random guy  whom you pass who has a gun in his hand.

Ah...

- Calamity Emeraldsword
- Nathan Deathblade
- Alric Flame
- Suri SIlverwillow

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...