Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The plus side to traveler's sickness... tour of the house!

So I'm home. Sick? No surprise. Stomach? Again, no surprise. Though it's passing. The plus side? It's time on Wizard110!!

I basically spent the maximum of my time with a huge project I've had forever. And that would be? Decorating my Massive Fantasy Palace. Why isn't it decorated? Well, it's been decorated before, I've just never liked it. Plus I had to do something with all the housing stuff, my backpack was over flowing, as was my attic. And with three new Emperor's Attic Packs...

Let's just say I needed to put the stuff somewhere.

I has already started some. The throne room was Dragonspyer themed.


And everything is symmetrical, which I like.

I also found then bought a record playing thing that can play the different music themes from the different worlds. Which is awesome since I've been obsessed with music lately. The only disappointing thing is that I can't find one from Wysteria.


The scrolls I have so far are: Wizard City Main Theme, Krokotopia Main Theme, and Mooshu War Theme (which is currently playing, it's the music when you battle). If anyone knows where I can find others please let me know.
:)

In my past houses I've usually had a study area, lots of books, scrolls, a chair, etc. But recently I havent't had that. Well, now I do!


It might be hard to see but there are a lot of books. Plus two crafting tables. You can just barely see the corner of the desk peeking out from the side of the crystal shelf.

I also set up a bar kind of place in the underground room that you get to through the transparent walls.


And I also found you can mount wands on the walls. I find that very cool. Especially since I have a lot wands that I don't use. I could just get rid of them but they were very hard to find, so I keep them.


Obviously this was taken before I finished the room. Just a note.

I also have always had a pet room. And since now my pet inventory is growing, by a lot, the picture will look cramped. Since they are on the little floating island.


Is the table on fire?
Yes, yes it is.

And the best for last.

With some of the cool new things from the Emperor's Attic Pack I decided that I kinda needed a Mooshu themed room. The room moved twice because it got too full. Isn't the wall paper awesome?



It isn't in the picture, but I have one of those low tables with plates on it, and chopsticks, and a Moolinda Wu bobble head. Along with a plate of cheese (which I didn't even know I had), and a platter of turkey legs (which I also didn't know I had). Otherwise everything is pretty randomly placed.

Here's a picture of the outside from the island:


It shows the trees in the front of the palace. They're different kinds of trees all mushed together so it looks weird so bear with me.


Over in the far corner, really, really, tine you can kinda of see a little set up. It's my jail. With a dying tree surrounded by diseased mushrooms. It's kind of grainy, I know, cause it's small. I forgot to take a picture before I logged off.

Anyway, that's the new house tour. I left out a few rooms cause they weren't done yet. Maybe I'll get those up another time.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...