Friday, June 25, 2010

yeah. ok

So right now I have a really bad (EXTREMELY TERRIBLE HORRIBLE) blog address. So I'm changing it.

To...

http://emmadawnrider.blogspot.com/

Of course, not yet anyway. This is just a heads up. In about 10 days it will change. So beware next time you want to come here. If the address you have right now doesn't work in several days, try the other one.

Now that you know that...

I'M A LEVEL 41!!

WooHoo!!!!!

Last night I got on and made it to like, 300 xp away from the next level, so today I did a random dungeon in Krokotopia with some random guy. and we finished it, and I level up! Yeah me!

Now progress is going slowly. I got NOTHING done today. I need to Nidavellir but no one is ever there. I really need to do the Tree of Life, but of course, no ones there. So I'm so annoyed and getting impatient. Nothing is getting done.

Like my story.

I promised my friend I'd finish it this summer.

Let me tell you.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Maybe for a while I can just play on my alts. Level them up a little.

And now that I'm done training second in Life, I am gonna have ALOT of training points to spend somewhere. So what second secondary school should I do?

I was thinking Balance. But some of the spells there are just, you know, that.

Yeah. I think thats it.

Oh and I updated my profile, so check it out when you get a few spare minutes.

See ya!

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...