Sunday, June 13, 2010

Changes/Update

So I'm trying a new, umm, outline for my blog. A little bit more, umm, storm-y.
I'm really lost for words.

I have my last Soccer game today. Against _________. At 2:30. Its like, almost 1:00 here. In the afternoon of course. Why would I have a game at that time in the morning?

And I also have to re-repost my story on here 'cause I made a couple changes with the parts already up. I dont know when I'll get around to it, but soon hopefully.

I really dont know what to say.

...

.....

....

...

Thats it.

OH!
I'll be getting on W101 more cause schools out on the 16th!!! *WOOT*WOOT*

And I'm alos watching the episodes/seasons of lost so I can actually know whats going on there.

Ok, now I'm done.

~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Love the new template! I'm thinking of getting a new look for my blog too.

    Lucky you! I'm still in school until... Hmm, July twenty-somethingth? Anyway, I have, like, five more weeks at school, so not so much W101 time for me... :(

    I've always been meaning to watch LOST. Is it good? I've heard a bit about it and it sounds interesting anyway...

    -Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool!

    You probably go back after summer vacation in like january then. or December.

    Its is good from what i've watched. Kind of gross/HORRAFINGLY DISGUSTNG in some parts.=D. but still good.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...