Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Finally

Sort of at least. I will save you from my complaining of not being a level 40 yet. But I kill you with my rejoicing from FINALLY KILLING WHATS HIS FACE IN THE ANCIENT BURIAL GROUNDS!! Its the guy inside this portal that you open from lighting candles and you have get a Spirit Cage from him.
So onto The Village of Sorrow for me.

And with clothes, I'm finally tuning into Mooshu style. I got 2 really cool robes and my necklace, ring, card deck and sword are from Mooshu too. That last things to change is my hat and boots. And I can change my hat I think when I'm a level 40. And right now my robe only gives health. But at level 40, another one I have can give me 160 some odd health, strikes, power, and defense. All in storm. Its pretty cool.

And also, really funny, my boots and robe are the same color purple. Its really odd looking.

Yet totally awesome.

Happy leveling.

~Emma

P.S.
You can now comment on Argentum Magia on its page. So yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...