Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm back

Sort of. I haven't been on W101 or my blog for a while because I've been

1) Working on my story (33 pg's chp 7)

2) been busy with school. Its almost over and there like a bunch of test (like my French Exam) and my PE test and my Sci test and ... I think you get the point.

3) I had 2 birthday parties/sleepovers so I am tired

4) I have 2 soccer games the same weekend as the B-day parties

And that's it. I hope to get on W101 today and defeat this evil Wraith in the Ancient Burial Grounds. And you fight him alone which makes it really hard. I almost killed him once but died just as i was gonna cast tempest. =P. And guess what my aunt gave me? (as in a W101 gift). She gifted me 10,000 gold! So now I have 42,000 some odd whatever.

anyway

that's it.

cya!
~Emma

1 comment:

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...