Wednesday, June 23, 2010

*gasp* GASP!

Now that its happened, I'm not so exited any more.
Hmmm. I wonder why that is?

Anyway.

Guess what happened?

So I get up this morning, home alone, and I get on Wiz101. I go immediately to kill some Cursed Ronin. I do that. Someone helped me. I talk to person, little goat guy, and me and the person who helped me have to go to this Dojo to talk to someone. And then inside, we have to fight someone. So far so good. Now we have to kill, um, 10 Walking Dead. We do that,

I LEVEL UP!!!

*WOOT WOOT* Finally a level 40. I can now where the no badge and it says "Master Diviner".

Anyway. Continuing. We kill the Walking dead. He leaves. So I talk to person and they make chain to go with the Spirit Cage. Thats done. Now I have to bind the bad spirit. This, (ANOTHER STINKING WRAITH!!), who has 2,300 health. And I only have 1,420 something. (At least I got to use my awesome hat and robe I've been waiting to use.). So I help this one person kill some person in whatever Village. Its the place just across from The Cave of Solitude. Anyway. They say they will help me. Their computer shuts down. I do it with someone else....

ONTO THE TREE OF LIFE!! yesssss!

Did any of that make any sense? Hmmm. Ask Q's if ya need to.

I sell, like, a bunch of things. I have 52,000 some odd gold. 1 training point (but I'm saving it for who knows what).

And...

dun dun dun dunnnn

I get this hat that I've been wanting to get since I got to Mooshu. I'm jealous of anyone who has it, not any more what whatever.

Here are some pics of my adventure!!!:

What the?


*people scream* MUAHAHAHA *evil laugh*


Me then


Huh?


Me now
See my awesome (but useless) hat?
Everything color matches :D:D


~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Congratz, Emma! You're so lucky to finally be Master! Wow, I'm in awe of you now - Master, awesome story, and 52,000 gold! *faints* How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. lol.
    You get like, a ton of gold in Mooshu for quests. So I save it up.

    Sry about the comment. Dumb mac.

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...