Thursday, March 29, 2012

'Then a genius solution comes to me like a lightning flash of inspiration.'

Oh yeah!

It's a quote from SOS (not, the distress signal) in chapter... five? Six? I honestly don't know. Scrolling up is too much work so I guess I'll just go with six. Though it might be five...

Never mind.

Whatever chapter it is will be up soon cause I'm making great progress on it.

Um... yes, there is GWB as well but there's the whole problem of different computers and all that so... sorry, you'll just have to wait a bit longer.

That's all I wanted to say.

Hopefully I'll be on W101 this weekend. Then again... I may not be. I got a fair bit of homework.

Oh well.

Maybe I'll procrastinate and do some photo editing. I haven't done it in a while and to be honest it was lots of fun. I'll have to post more of them up here. Of course my search for a good header is done. I like the one I have now.
:)

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...