Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Snow at home and online... is this a coincidence?

Yeah, it snowed. Like crazy. The whole place is covered.

Of course then the sun decides it want's to come out and play with no clouds in the sky. Gee, thanks sun. So every time I look out the window I go blind for a few moments.


Anyway, moving on to more interesting stuff.

Level 54.

Yeah!

I've been questing in Wintertusk every time I get on, and that place drops A TON of xp. I'm so happy I finished Ravenscar when Wintertuck came out.

So I fought this boss, and check out what he dropped!!

THAT IS TOTALLY AWESOME!! I don't really care if it costs 4 pips, I'll save up for it. Healing spells are always worth it.

I think the boss is the guy you fight on the side-quest you get from someone-or-other in Vestrilund (I think, wow, it is really sad that I'm forgetting this).

Anyway, then there's this guy...
 ...who doesn't seem to know he's invisible.

Then this I thought was just weird.

I mean, it happens fast so you gotta watch it (water shoots up then freezes, mer! It's not that cold!). Then it looks weird afterwards.I think they should have stayed water and you can walk on that instead of frozen stuff. That would've been awesome.


And on a sad note... Alia is quitting blogging.
:(
She hasn't stopped playing, she'll still be in the Spiral... just not blogging.
Sadness.


Well, my vacation is over, back to school tomorrow. I think I finally got a header I like and can work with for a while.Yup, my day is going great.
And I'm hungry.
So I guess I should wrap this post up and go get something to eat.
:)

Laterz!
~Emma




P.S.
While I was making a new header (yeah, you heard me right) I got an idea and made a picture for the poem in Escape From Chain Island. It's my book that I'm writing, a non-wizard101 story.
:)

I know it's kind of hard to read, so here's what it says:
Some memories are lost in time
Like teardrops in rain puddles
Melting from the void of memory
Into the world no one knows
Like an old picture
Memories from a fading mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...