Sunday, March 11, 2012

SO GUESS WHO JUST FINISHED PART 15!!??

Um, no. Not me first off. I don't think I have anything up to 15 parts. I think the highest is 11....

Anyway. I mean Sierra Winterbreeze (Sierra's Story) finished Part 15 for The Tale of Sierra Winterbreeze.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* ahem *

* regains composure *

Alrighty then. That's it really.

I know I haven't had any updates but that's because I've been busy with, you guessed it, school. Do I have a say in it? Of course not. I probably won't be on for a while. My next vacation (in exactly 40 days) I'll... be... in... ITALY!

Then wait another 10 / 15 years to go anywhere else. But whatever.

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. YAY! YOU FINISHED/FOUND IT (part 15) THE SAME DAY I DID!!! 8DDDDDD!

    And HAVE FUN IN ITALY!!! Sounds really awesome :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW IT WAS AWESOME!!!

      And thanks!! I'll be keeping a log of it here. Man I wish EVERYONE I knew could go. It would be sooooooo much fun!

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...