Friday, September 9, 2011

Imagine... Whirled Peas!!

Ok, a if you didn't get that, you obviously don't imagine world peace. I mean COME ON people!!

So, I have a lot of updates. I haven't been blogging I know. So I owe you guys a big one.

On a sad note, I had oral surgery yesterday. NO..... I did not get my gums carved out because I had gingivitis. Nope! Instead I had smaller than small "flaps" of gum over my back teeth that, if not removed, could cause decay and plaque build up. So they were removed.

Now my mouth hurts. I can only chew with my front teeth. And I am defiantly getting my wisdom teeth pulled. Yeah, do the math. 16+4=20. In about 2 - 3 years I will have had 20 teeth pulled. Plus two sets of retainers, braces and head gear. Is that SAD or what?

On a happier note, I LOVE this school year. I love my classes, I love my teachers and I'm taking Latin which is even better!!!!! I'm also taking keyboard. No, not computer keyboard. Like piano keyboard. I want to learn Fleu de lese or what's that.

*Goes to google*
*401 not found*
*Goes to bing*
*Finds it*

It's called, I was close, Fleur de Lis. I was off by an r and to e's.

Anyway, on a more wizard101 topic, I got to level 52.

Yes, I lied last time and said I was a level 52 but I wasn't, I was still a level 51. But now I am a level 52 thanks to Wysteria. Which is DONE!

PICS!!


Nice language. You could be a poet.

I just thought this was AWESOME!! (The pillars I mean.)




In one afternoon I might add. They  made it SO much easier it's almost sad. I liked the trick plays in some of the duels. It made you think, not just move your fingers around on four buttons (unless you type something). Now I'm going around doing all the side quests. I want to see what badge I get for completing all of them. Cause I don't want to go around with the badge "A+ Student" cause who knows? Half way through the school year I might be a D-, hopefully not but even if I AM they have no badge for that!

=P

Anyway! While I was having my gums shaved off I was thinking about Generation WizBot and came up with an exhilarating climax.

Whoa. That's a cool word. Exhilarating.

Off topic, back on topic. OK! Basically, Fallon goes to find Aalliiee alone. And there's this constant buzz, like static from a TV or bad reception on the radio mixed with a chain saw.

YOU LUCKY DUCKS YOU GOT TO HEAR (well, read actually) MY IDEA!!!!!

I usually don't do that but since not a lot of people come on here anyway.....

Soon I'm gonna start editing part one and send it into the Wizard101 website to see if its published. And if it's just THAT good and I get my own page, or AT LEAST get all however-many-parts up, then I will rewrite it NOT as a wizard101 fan fiction and actually get it published.

That's right!!

GET. IT. PUBLISHED.

*Does an awesome little dance*

Totally!! And as we are on goals and such, here is my life goal:
Go to college, get a PhD in physics/astronomy, get a bachelors degree or PhD in literature, become a teacher, (college professor or middle school....?), and in my spare time: raise a family and write books as extra income.

I know. I dream big. You can say it.

"Emma, you dream BIG."

That's right!!

And on more wizard101 fun time.... me and Luke fought again.
You know, friendly fighting. First he said he was more popular than "her majesty" which is what he calls me for who knows why. He said that because he was gifted the Wizard's Watchtower, a Pegasus mount and a wyvern mount.


Ok, I was a little jealous but I would've preferred  the under water base sunken ship or whatever it's called.


But I just BARELY finished decorating the Sultans Palace, I am NOT ready to have another house. I can BARELY keep track of two. Even though the inside is pretty darn awesome.

Well, anyway, then he called me egotistical. I had NO idea what that meant so I quickly looked it up on my kindle dictionary. Then he accused me of not knowing the word, of course I said I knew the word then he said I really didn't. Well OF COURSE I didn't. It's not like I get called egotistical everyday.
Then I wanted to say he was sanctimonious but OF COURSE the silly chat filter wouldn't allow it!

And by the way, egotistical means someone has a big ego and sanctimonious means someone thinks themselves better than everyone else.

Well, then he did this totally awesome thing with TONS of rugs. Long Blue Runners to be specific.



So that was pretty cool. I would NOT have the patience to do that. Well, even if I COULD do it in the first place!!

As you can tell those were taken by Grace my life wiz. Trying to get her to level 25 so she can wear these totally awesome clothes I bought her from Wysteria.

And I guess it's time to wrap it up. Especially when Grace says:

Bye people! You'll hear from me again soon!!!..... I hope.

~Emma

P.S.
On a cool note, this is my 77th post and my blog has had 3,310 views and my profile... 270. But hey! More than I ever thought there would be!\

P.P.S.
Oh, and this is the first time I've actually gone through and edited everything. I found three typos, so you can read a clean post. I think anyway. Tell me if I missed some!!

P.P.P.S.
I opened up the mobile picture adapt thing.So now if you come here on like a phone or something, you can see it all right looking and stuff. Not all squished up. The back ground it the same but the color scheme is orange instead of purple. But not THAT bad ok?

OMG POST PART TWO!!!!
Ok, so I was exploring the new blogging template and stuff and under stat, IT SAID SIXTY-FOUR PEOPLE READ MY LAST BLOG POST!!! (which was: :(  )

*freezes in absolute shock*

No. Way.

And also according to the stat thing, on the map, it says I have views from USA (32), Germany (21), France (9), Russia (5), Latvia (4), Hong Kong (3), Romania (4), United Kingdom (2), and Thailand (1).

OMG I LOVE THE WORLD!!! Who ever you guys are, I am seriously touched, (I am like, screaming inside my head) that a people from around the world read my blog.

*cries*

Ok, I am good now. I TOTALLY take back what I said about people not coming on my blog often. It's just that people don't comment and I have no idea who comes on.

THANK YOU BLOGGER FOR THIS NEW FEATURE!!

And apparently my main traffic sources are google (huh?), Eternally Green, and A Spell of Role-Playing Games and Randomness. And I just barely started following the Randomness blog. I mean, my computer has this problem with following blogs and such but honestly, you guys are AMAZING!!!

Anyway, I guess I'm gonna keep on blogging (even though I never thought of quitting) just for you amazing people out there.

End of post part 2.
~Emma

4 comments:

  1. I will be sure to read your fan fiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, long post! :D

    *reads*

    Ah, teeth teeth teeth. They're almost more trouble than they're worth. But without them I wouldn't be able to eat cookies. And I do love some cookies. Mm, cookies. But I've had to have loads of metalwork done on my teeth as well... :( It sucks sometimes. I had a few (well, six... :/) teeth taken out about five years back and then my teeth twisted towards the back of my mouth and basically made everything messed up. So I'll probably end up having to have a ton more teeth taken out in years to come.

    Ah, dentistry.

    Ooh! Ooh! I'm UK! That's me! :D :D :D I wonder who the other UK person was... Wow, though, Latvia? Your fanbase is widespread! Don't you just adore the internet? I love that feature too. It makes me feel appreciated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate teeth too. I'm pretty sure I already said that but oh well!

    I love the internet too. You should check yours. You probably have a bigger one. :)

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...