Friday, August 26, 2011

:(

Ok, I feel slightly bad because I haven't been posting. And I haven't been on wizard101 lately either. And the reason is simple:
School is starting.
I know a lot of people already started school but my school officially start September first and work is about to get real hard. I mean, I don't know for sure but people always say that this year is the hardest.
Because I'm starting at the bottom.

That might not make much sense so let me explain.

A week ago at my harp lesson (I do play the harp in case no one knew) I told my teacher that I didn't want a lesson on the first day of school because I had no idea what it was gonna be like. She agreed and asked what classes I had.

I'll mention a few: keyboard, 9 genres and environmental earth science.

She told me that it was ok that I would be nervous and excited for school. I had been at the top of the school now I was back at the bottom. And she said that that was how life was. You were always moving up in society then being pushed back to the bottom again.

Visual example:
elementary => middle school
middle => high school
high school => college
college => getting your first job
apartment => house
alone => family

I know this isn't wizard101 related but I just want to tell you guys that since school is starting, blogging and wizard101 will be a lot less frequent.

Sorry.

:(

On a slightly less down note, who here has read The Name of this Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch? Other books include This Book is not Good for you, If You're Reading this it's Too Late and This Isn't What it Looks Like.

Well observe Pseudonymous Bosch and then look at *below*
Heironimous Bunch? Really?
Wow, KI is such a copy cat.
I think me and Vanessa Icegem (haven't heard from her in a while) looked up the definition of pseudonymous and bosch. Bosch is a name since the computer says that it is spelled wrong when it is lowercase. But pseudonymous means....
Drum roll please....

pseu-don-y-mous (soo-don-uh-muh's)
adjective
1. bearing a false or fictitious name
2. writing or written under a fictitious name

Who would'be known!!??

Anyway... this is not really bye, more like a vacation to prison for a few months.
Yay.

~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you play harp? That's so freaking cool. I've been trying to persuade my parents to let me play accordion. Or viola. Or trumpet. Or all three! But I already have the other five instruments to worry about first... XD

    But yeah, the first day of a new school is quite scary. I should know, I started in a new one back in January. And halfway through the term (um, semester? Is that what you call it?) as well! :O But it turned out to be really awesome. So yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What other FIVE instraments do you play? I know piano but what else could it be??

    And the worst part was I forgot my schedule on the first day. But thankfully I remembered what al my classes were. :)

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...