Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Geez Emma, What's your problem?

What is my problem, yes you must be, or, will be asking soon.

Anyway, this will be quick, I got my first test back in Latin (yes, I'm taking Latin as a language) and I got an A. YAY!! Hey that rhymed!! I haven't been on Wizard101 lately but I had a genius wizard101 story idea. This one casts Emma Dawnrider, me, and my friend in real life, Diana Silverwhisper (or Emily Goldflame). Emma is a blind and is constantly teased about it. But she only sees white, not darkness. Then she starts to flashes of images. But not out of her own eyes, out of someone else's.

She goes to talk to Ambrose who says that she is a Seer, of has the Third Eye, or she has a large amount of Luewinniam (I made that up). A rare metal that allows you too see past and future and all that. Now all Seers have what is called a Soul Sister, which they see out of.

Soon, Emma stumbles across Diana and brings her home one day. Her parents freak out and they both find out that she and Dina are long lost sisters.

Then Emma's aunt dies. Emma accuses her grandmother of doing it because of the family tradition. Emma has this power tantrum (I have to leave SOME of the book secret you know). She takes with Steven for a while and then who should show up but Malistaire. He takes Emma away on a dragon but Emma jumps, causing both of them to fall. The dragon takes Malistaire away and Steven tries to help Emma.

Emma is now in a coma and Diana and Steven want to help her. They go to the Book of Secrets and find that there is a special remedy to heal Seers: a seed pearl ground into liquid moon.

They search everywhere to find the ingredients.

Now here's the sad part... that's all I'm gonna tell you. But it's more than I would usually say. Anyway, here's the even SADDER news.



..............




I'm taking Generation WizBot and Argentum Magia off my blog as pages.

You: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Me: YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to, I really don't want to but I don't want people stealing my ideas and claiming them as their own. Plagiarism really.

Anyway... I'll still post part by part of Generation WizBot and eventually Just Two More Rivers to the Ocean, the new story.

But till then....
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Hey, what's your problem, Emma?

    ... Just kidding. ;) I don't think you have a problem.

    Ooh, I'm taking Latin this year too! Yay, Latin buddies! :D But also French and German. And I did a bit of Spanish last year. I was thinking of doing Russian, but then I realized it has seven cases. SEVEN! And I only just got around to understanding four... so I probably won't. Ha.

    Anyway, in more relevant comment stuffs, it's great to hear you have another awesome-sounding story on the way! It's a shame you never got to finish Argentum or WizBot, though. They sounded awesome too. Just too many ideas, right? Oh well, can't wait to read... Hm, how to shorten this... JTMRTTO? Two More Rivers? TMR? You decide. It is your story after all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!
    And don't worry, I'm not quitting Generation WizBot. TMR (I like that) is just sort of a side story. Generation WizBot (GWB?) is first. And Russion sounds hard. I have a friend learning Chinese.
    Anyway... see you in the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...