Monday, May 24, 2010

To all you people out there reading this right now...

Yep, that means you. YOU. Y-O-U. That spells you. Got it? Good. Moving on.
So in a lot of blogger stories I've read, they have the names of other bloggers/followers in their story. I thought why shouldn't I do that too? So I am. Now you people most likely wont have a major part in the story, I already have the main characters. But I might make you a person the have to talk too or someone they run in too. Or someone who has something they want. Or make you someone who fights with bad guys but turnes. Or maybe just someone who is mentioned in a group of people when Emma in the story gives a-
OOPS!
I almost gave out an important part of the story. Oh well. I think you get the point.
So if you're cool with that, cool. If you dont want to be, please say so.
The people who are going on so far unless the comment other wise is:
Sierra Winterbreeze
Alyssa Frostriver
Alexandra Stormbringer
Kestrel Shadothistle
Alia Lotuspetal
Heather Raven
Amber Rosepetal
Jessica (maybe, idk since she is stopping W101 and blogging. Maybe I can fit her in as a mermorial)


So um, yeah. I think thats it.




OH OH OH! I KNOW!

Anyone watch the final premere of LOST? Isn't it good? I think the end is pretty lame with a capitol L. But, thats just me.
Ok, now its over. Oh and chapter 5 is up so please read it.

~Emma

6 comments:

  1. Hey, Emma! I have no clue what you're talking about. Fill me in, will ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you say Alexandra Stormbringer, did you mean me? I is confused. I love part 5 though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I mean you Alex.
    I need to switch your name out. But actually, the last name i was using for the girl i'm switching you out with had the same one. lol
    And thanks! It took me FOREVER to type up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooo! I is gonna be in a story! Kewl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok
    I got Amber Roespetal
    Alexandra Stormbringer
    and Alia Lotuspetal
    in the story so far. Maybe its an "A's" thing, idk.
    Oh, and I think I'll post my story (chapters 1-6) up as a post (They'll still be on a page too) so people can comment on them. So I know what to improve and keep the same.

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...