Friday, May 28, 2010

ANNOYING!!!

Very, annoying.
So I have these different W101 stories at school. And one was called The Coming Dawn. And I only saved it to computer #18, so I like found it once and lost it again. :P. And then I found it. Anyway, I was typing on it in Tech Ed and I got THE BEST IDEA EVER. So now I just finished typing it, and it has its own chapter in Argentum Magia (YEAH! I clashed the stories!). So randomly in my story I'm gonna have chapter that have flash backs to 13 years ago when Emma was just born and the Dark Time was just beginning.
And later in the story, the Guardians have to go find or learn about the people in the flash-back-chapters.
Isn't that just genius?
Well, I think it is anyway.
Now that I think about it, this isn't very annoying.
Maybe on of you people can tell why it could be annoying.
OH OH OH OH OH OH!!!!!!

My birthday is coming up and I dont know weather or not to have a W101 b-day party. It would be like in the Summer though because I have b-day parties like every weekend for almost a month. So if I should, please say so because I have no idea.

And, ugh, I have to re-post my story with Chapter Six which I'm supposed to be typing now but now I'm typing Chapter Seven. Now that, is annoying.

K. I'm done now

~Emma

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Party!

    By the way... I just got through reading your story (first Wiz101 fan fiction I have ever read) and I really like it! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...