Wednesday, May 5, 2010

*giggle* I'm doing this at school

Yeah, I know. I finished my S.S. project and have, like, nothing to do. So I went here. I could post it up here buts its 55 power point slides long, sooooooooooo, I guess not.
So I'll just talk.
Or rant, which ever it turns into.
Like the pics from the test realm? And the game? I do. Of course. Why shouldn't I?
No really, why shouldn't I?
I think it can post a story up here.
I mean on liv2wrt.blogspot.com. (click on Captain Emma) It'll be there today.
*Sigh* Nothing to do. XD I dont even know what that means.
My friend Emily (her W101 name) is being crazy on her S.S. power point. She's not done and its due tomorrow. =P
Welllllllllllllllll... I guess I'm done here.
Go to the other blog to check out the story!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...