Sunday, May 9, 2010

A couple things...

REALLY!?!?! It must of been in about 36 hours, after I went to follow like 6 blogs I then got 4 followers? (Well, one of them is me but does to look like I'm caring? XD) I'm not stressing the fact that some people have like 57 followers (Kestrel Shadowthistle) and I am perfectly fine with whatever number I have. Because I am a content person, most of the time, sometimes, most of the time. Oh, and I think I figured out how to get a second page. hmmmmmm. At least people go here. Now I am happy after sitting in freezing cold watching a soccer game in which I couldn't participate because I over-extendid my upper arm muscell mysteriously. But either way, I am happy non-the-less.
And for something else, I have no idea what to write. Oh yeah. So I sent in chapter one of Argentum Magia.
Anything else?
Pictures?
Nope.
Story?
Nope.
Anything?
Nope.
Just more ranting.
*Sigh*
To everybody whose stories I read, GREAT JOB AND I LOVE THEM!! KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder if someone would say that about my stories....hmmmm
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...