Friday, December 27, 2013

"Happy Holidays" and all that...

...Hi!

Okay, so I have a pretty legitimate excuse this time. I've been out from about 9am to 10pm every day for the past three days. And seeing as I get up around 8:30 because I like sleep (not that that's nearly enough), I haven't found much time to post :p


ANYWAY, hope you all had a fantastic Christmas, and if you don't celebrate Christmas, then I hope your holiday was awesome too :D

A quick overview of my Christmas: I got a bunch of awesome t-shirts. My personal favorite says:

NATIONAL SARCASM SOCIETY
Like we need your support.


XD

The last awesome t-shirt I got has all the Marvel superheroes on it. I'm going to have to wear that to the Captain America and Avengers 2 movies :)

In general I got some pretty cool stuff. Sure, we always get those few useless doohickies from family, but those useless doohickies made me laugh. I think my favorite gift was what I got with my gift cards to Best Buy.... Assassin's Creed 4!!!!! :D I got that yesterday after my family and I went to see Saving Mr. Banks (which is amazing!!). According the home screen, I'm 10% through. I hope to play more of it this evening XD (Sorry guys :p)

Last year, my favorite gift was my samurai sword, and if I had to choose a gift this year to rival that, I think I could have to choose the Ring of Power.

YES, I speak of the One Ring of Power, the Ring of Sauron, the One Ring to Rule Them All >:D

Okay, obviously not that ring, but it is a replica :) Thankfully, I've overcome my fear that rings will get stuck on my fingers, so I've been wearing it a lot! It's so big, in fact, I wear it on my middle finger (and it's still loose).


Okay, so I just let this post sit on the back burning ALL DAY, so I've FINALLY finished it at 10pm!! (Not tired at all, really.) Anyway, guess I may as well hit publish now and get this over with... I need to play my MMO's more :(

I did, however, finish my power-point History project on the evolution of video games. It was a blast! My favoritest project ever XD If I can find a way to share it with you guys, I definitely will! I really love it :3


Happy (belated) Holidays! May your remaining days of 2013 be snowy!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. How in the world did you convince your history teacher to let you do a power-point on the evolution of video games? I get to do Gian Lorenzo Bernini and other fun stuff like that.

    P.S.: I'm taking on Deacon tonight! Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had to choose any event/theme that's impacted the world after 1945. And it worked! My timeline starts at 1947 (more like 1952, but I'm pushing it a little XD).

      This is four days later, but hope you did well!

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...