Sunday, May 12, 2013

The fact that I'm holding a bomb is not helping...

Obviously, I mean that figuratively.

Basically with the approaching end of the school year (at long last), things do not get easier. Because of this I'm giving you fair warning, to everyone, that this blog will be half-awake as I rush to finish projects, tests, and other pressured writings (*nervous laugh*).

Meanwhile, feel free to read some stuffs! Of course, don't forget about the contest either!!


My novel-in-progress on figment: Read it here!

with picasion

She's lived in an asylum all her life...
Now through the forest she's on her way to meet...
...a dragon.
Walking into the past. Memories of the future.
     Millions of worlds will collide. 


(Sorry about blurriness.)

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...