Sunday, May 5, 2013

Correction & Update

Correction: I realized I miss worded a Trivia question (#6). That's been fixed.


Update:
This weekend feels like It's been busy, even though it hasn't been. Saw Iron Man 3 on saturday and that was a lot of fun, and super hilarious. Almost saw Oblivion today, but the theater was all "Yeah we have it.... No, actually we don't."
So...

Otherwise it only feels like it's been super busy.

I also read a post, by Edward Lifegem, that was his rant (that's not a rant) about gear. His point was something I had also realized.
My friend, Anna Rain, is a level 80-something and she's still wearing level 65 gear. I wanted to ask her why she didn't switch but I was a little preoccupied with the pre-CL MB tower dungeon. But he did make a good point, and his idea was pretty interesting.

I don't know how soon I'll be able to be on W101 again because I've got a busy week of school (ugh) ahead. And we all know how that's so much fun *rolls eyes*.

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. Your friend is wearing level 65 because Kingsisle (or Crownsisle as some people call it now) wants people to use crowns to get the good gear instead of farming which will crate lag for the server Wizard101 is hosted on because all cheats like Sylster Glowstorms Doom and Gloom cheat, also so they don't waist time making more four hour dungeons like Tower of The Helephant and Waterworks.

    Also Kingsisle/Crownsisle is making the gear worse so the best drop gear is around the middle of Celestia, early Zafaria, and a little bit or super rare boss drops in Azteca and Avalon.

    Well that is what I have experienced on my life wizard and what I think about it, now if you want to do into the topic of Pirate101 clothing, thats fine rather then the starter health; a Lvl 3 Musketeer with 97 health, shame in them for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I gathered as well. I have a friend who also crafts all of his gear so he can stay on top like that rather than farming. Yeah, the gear from the crowns shop is better, and that might also be a profit scheme: buy crowns to buy better gear.

      Delete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...