Friday, August 5, 2011

Raised from the Dead

No not really but you gt my point.

The main point is that I am SORRY that I have not blogged or played wizard101 till today. You see, I was busy visiting with my cousin the first two weeks of June (I think I already told you that) and then I was at camp for two weeks (think you knew that too, oh well).

Then I was totally addicted to my Nintendo DS playing Dragon Quest IX (again lol). And I've been cleaning my room since it was very messy.
Now it is nice and clean and I am back on wizard101 hopefully.

I was home alone this morning and most of the afternoon. My mom called me and said that my cousin (Katie Summerleaf) wanted me to get on wizard101 and help her.

So I get on and help her and some guy named David were battling these shark things in Celestia. I helped them and then David just fled and got off.

Random.

So Katie helped me in Wintertusk so that I could get up the place she was in and we could quest together. So she helped me with the battles.

I then freed Mother Raven!



Epic, say epic people!

Now I must collect the golden trophies or something from Austri, Surdi and thoes guy's. First stop Austrilund!

Oh, wait, almost forgot...


I LEVELED TO LEVEL 49! OH YEAH!
As you can tell I am very happy. I don't know weather or not you know this but me and Katie when she was here decided that I should level to 50 to equip the Sultans gear. That's one level away!

Ok, continuing.

To get the golden trophy from Austri I had to pass three tests:
1) test of strategy
2) test of wit
3) test of knowledge (I think...)
and 4) test of strength

Test of strength took what seemed like forever. I had to play Kings Throne or something. First I had to learn, then I had to bribe, then I had to steal then I had to play the game.
Good thing I couldn't lose. I won like everyone else who does that quest. The battle to learn the game gave me 13,000 some odd xp. It was awesome!

Then the test of wit. I had to go to some boar. He asked me my name and I told him and I won it. Confused? I am too. Way too easy.

Test of strategy. Don't really remember what this was... OH YEAH! I had to get a spear from some wolf. Some cousin of the guys in Mirkholm Keep, my favorite place in Grizzlehiem. I had to defeat 6 boars.

Yay.

Easy enough. I got the spear.

Test of knowledge (test three) I have no remembrance of.

Wanna know why??

Wait for it...

............................................

.................................

.........................

.............

.....

.............

.......................

.......................................













...














BOO YA BABY! LEVEL 50 HERE AND IT'S MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I equipped the Sultans gear pretty quickly and me and Katie went on our way for the last test.

Man, according to the first picture I am way out of order. I did test one through three and leveled. I'm confusing myself.

THE POINT IS:
I leveled and am now officially a Grandmaster Diviner!

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY!
HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY HAPPY HAPPY JOY!

Heehee, I am happy.

One last thing:

This may be kind of late but I'll say it anyway. Kestrel's party is tonight and I hope I see some of you there! 'Cause I'm going!! (I hope the link works. Second time ever doing the hyper link.)

Happy battling!
~Emma

3 comments:

  1. JUST SO YOU KNOW I FINISHED PARTS 1 - 6 OF GENERATION WIZBOT. I STILL HAVE TO GET IT UP SO PLEASE BE PATIENT. HOPE YOU LIKED PART ONE, PARTS 2 AND 3 ARE ON A SEPARATE PAGE AND 4 AND 5 SHOULD BE UP SOON.
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EMMA! HI! Great news about Wizbot, I'll be reading that when I finish this comment. :)

    Anyway, I had points to make in this message:
    1) YOU'RE BACK YAY
    2) Congratz on making grand! *excitement*
    3) I fed your storm fishies. ;)
    4) I can totally relate about being addicted to DS games. I mean, just yes--oooh! Evolving! (Not addicted to Pokemon. At all. Nope. Definitely not.)
    5) :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm sure the fishies were very happy to be fed. I don't think I feed them lol. I hope you get to grand soon too!

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...