Thursday, May 1, 2014

Just Clearing Up A Possible Misunderstanding

I hope this isn't awkward, but here's the truth: I think I'm going to be going on hiatus.

(See that? It's called not beating around the bush.)

Basically, my non-existent blogging schedule is even more non-existent than usual.

Why?

BECAUSE LIFE.

So basically rather than posting once a month and then vanishing, I'll tell you now: I'm going on hiatus. (But it's mostly so I don't feel guilty every time I get on a computer and do something that does not involve planning a blog post).

Sure, I'll probably be on twitter every now and again with some random thing about England or writing or baking or Game of Thrones, but otherwise I don't really have anything worth posting about here. So until I find some motivated game time on W101 or P101, this blog is on hiatus!!

Hope you all have a lovely May :)

(And my birthday is this month, woop!)

~Emma

2 comments:

  1. See you when you come back and remember to eat pineapples.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadness :(

    And now I feel really guilty 'cause I never really stayed up-to-date with your blog

    Have fun doing other things, Emma, your dedication deserves rest XD

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...