Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Everything Happens In April

Hey guys! So I forgot to mention that, as you may or may not have guessed already, everything that could possibly happen is happening in April :)

Major Points:

  • Camp NaNo - I'm just doing a 10k short story, but nonetheless it's happening
  • England - during this month's vacation I'll be in said foreign country and will be completely absent from absolutely everything
  • Lots of tests (it's a genetic statement, you catch my gist)

Littler Points:

  • ESO releases this Friday!!! (the 4th)
    • Captain America also comes out this friday, but eh, whatever (I hear it's supposed to be good, though)
  • GoT season 4 premiers Sunday the 6th :D
  • Tolkien con - you heard me, a Tolkien con. It's held at a local college and I'm crossing my fingers that I'll get to go :3

When should you expect chapter four of Chasing Shadows? Well, if you haven't read chapter three, it's below this post. As to writing/editing/posting chapter four, that's a bit iffy. There's lots of school stuff being tossed around right now, and any writing time I get should be put towards Camp NaNo. However, as that is a short story, I believe that you can expect chapter four sometime this month (however, I really can't promise it at this point).

Anyhoo, hope you all had a wonderful April Fool's day, either pranking or being pranked :p

Annnnnd as random screen shot :)


~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...