Thursday, March 21, 2013

Massive Stress Overload = GONE

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!!

I'm back from my "surfing in Australia" and it was actually a lot more stressful than it sounds. Anyway, I don't have anything to really update save the fact that I'm reading Clockwork Princess which is book 3 in the The Infernal Devices trilogy by Cassandra Clare.

Now I'm sure we all those characters in those books we all like "pssh, they're cool" and then something happens to them and you're like "Noooooo!!"

That just happened.
He's a main character!!


If she kills him...

I will be....

So emotionally broken.....

I will....

Go hide in a hole.

And cry.



Well that's cheery!! Lol.

Seriously, check out C.C., also author of The Mortal Instruments series.

Laterz!
~Emma


P.S.
A little bird whispered that it was Destiny D. birthday? (Actually I read it here.) Um, whatever.
Happy Birthday!! :D

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW RITE LOL!!!!

    About the Clockwork Princess thing XDDD! I NEED TO GET THAT BOOK!!!!

    I can't believe you read it too! That's awesome!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD!

    And YAY!!!!!! YESSSSSS, EMMA IS BACK!!!!! <333333333333333333 Was it fun? :D

    By the way, who do you like better, Jem or Will?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Destiny: you're welcome :)

    @Cori: ARGH! Don't ask me that, I love them both!!!! YES. GET IT. It's sooo so so good! "It's two of your favorite words. When put together anyway." "Complete idiot? Utter simpleton?" Jem grinned. "Demon Pox." XD

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...