Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Beat the Ironworks!

I didn't take any pictures, but Digmoore Station is done with! I've chased and failed, of course, to capture Meomiraty (or however it's spelled). I meant to take a picture of him next to Malistaire, but the summoned Skeletal Pirate was in the way. Now I've got to beat some rat boss and then report back to the officer that I failed.

TA DA!

Otherwise, now it's mostly side-questing in Newgate Prison, I don't remember what the main plot quest is after I chase Malistaire. I don't even remember what I do in Knight's Court (or it is King's Court? Idk which). All I know is that I'm trying to get to Katzenstein's Lab dungeon to stop the production of clockworks, or something like that.

Then it's Counterweight East and West, then finally the Big Ben! MB is half done! ^_^

Anyway, that's all I've got to report for on now.

Oh, here's a thing you may want to know... the contest will be in April!!


....



Kidding!

No, I couldn't do that. I know NaNo is that month. No, it'll probably be in May, cause it's too late to start it now. No worries, I'll have a post explaining everything, believe me there's a lot to explain.

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...