Friday, February 17, 2012

There is Something Wrong With my Brain

Ok, no I don't have some physically, life threatening, disease in my brain. I meant that my brain is way to active and comes up with way too many things for me to think about at once.
Must be why I get sick so much.

Anywho, yes, I'm home sick for the second day. Case of the flu, I'm burning up right now. But that's not really any thing you need to worry about so let's get this post going.

When I say I have something wrong with my brain I mean I have come up with yet another story idea. A W101 fanfic nonetheless. I'm not sure what it's called yet. But when the Wizard's Watchtower (WW) first came out I thought: big whoop, another house I can't buy. But then I saw it and then I was thinking: It's small but it's AWESOME!


But, of course, I can't buy it because I am, you guessed it:
c-r-o-w-n-l-e-s-s.
:(

But then there's the TR.
Ok, sure their technically testing this new tag game (sounds fun), but what other chance do I get to randomly spend 25,00 crowns? (I remember when it was 250,000 crowns, that was epic). So first I spend about 5,000 testing out the Kirin's Hoard. Yeah, I got eleven new pets. Six of them don't hatch for another ten hours.... but oh well!
Then I buy the WW and the tag game (just for the fun of it), thee more Kirin packs and then I start wandering around.
When you play the tag game did you know your health increases by 1,100 or something? It was weird, my health (normally 1,800) went up to 2,900.
:)

Anyway, moving on. I have to say that the WW is one of the prettiest houses (other than the Storm House). The only problem is that it's small. There's really not a room for a "bed room" or "living room" as some people want to decorate it. It's more like a school.

Wait for it...

STORY IDEA!!

See my problem now? I haven't even edited GWB, I am the worst author ever. How are you supposed to write a story if 15 other stories are jumbled around in your brain?
Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

When I first saw the WW I had the story idea, but when I finally bought it to examine it in more detail on the TR I think I got the plot (kind of) and the characters (kind of).

Let's make this post my planning post shall we (in minor detail so I don't give too much away)?

Main character: no clue what her (yes her) name is yet.
Second character: same as the above (girl or boy though).
Let's add another character shall we? Name suggestions anybody?
Villain kind of person: Headmistress Melia Wineart. (Wineart came from 'wind' and 'heart', subtracting the  'd' from 'wind' and the 'h' form 'heart' and then smushing it togehter: win + eart = Wineart).

Setting: the school (or in more simpler terms, the WW), and other worlds (though mostly the school).
Plot: hmm, let me think about that some more.

See my problem?
* sigh *

Ok, so to the "create a wizard" page!!!!


What spell?

Never mind.
Ok, main character first!!
(Talking)

Next.
Next.
Next.
Next.
Next.
Next.
Next.
Next.
Next.
Next.
Next.
School choosing time!
...eh, skip. Random school. Myth! Alrighty then.
Girl. Next!
Hair / face / color. Next!
Robe color. Next!
Finally! The name part!
First name.
Last name.
DONE.

Main character: Erica Gold (though she's not really a Myth wizard, I don't know what school yet).

Now, next character.
Skip, guy, skip, skip, skip, NAME!
* looks through *
Sloan? That's my gym teachers last name.
Ok then, how 'bout not?
Belgrim? Hmm? Really?
Chris.
Christo.
Christopher.
...Wow.
Evan. I had a non W101 story and her name was Evan.
Finally, found a good name. Now for the last name...

Second character: Jacob Ironflame


And the next person... Girl? Boy? Aahh, I know. Girl, but she's dead. Yeah, she's a ghost. A ghost haunting the school. Oh yeah, I got the perfect first name for her.
Skip, skip, skip, name.
Haha, once I found the first name I just kept the last name that was already up.
:) Easiest character so far!!

Third character: Calamity Emeraldheart


Yay!
So, what I have written so far. This is a prologue kind of thing (it's practically a page).

----------------------------------------

Thirteen years ago…
A tall women in a black satin robe walked around a floating spit of land. It was completely empty save for the large, forked river that ended in a whirl pool before falling off the edge. Something would have to be done about that.
A Marlybonian salesman coward behind her. Dressed in the fashionable brown coat and sand colored shirt at first glance he seemed like a wealthy, powerful businessman. But when next to this women he was merely a bug, in danger of being crushed by a single foot.
“Will… ahem, will it do madam?” he asks hurriedly. They had been viewing the land for quite some time.
The land was below average in all manners. An uncontrollable river, the evernight, foliage other than grass refused to grow, and then there was the river.
He had tried building many houses here but all had failed to sell. Then she had come.
She was the second most powerful wizard in the Spiral, but had failed to gain the spot as Headmistress at Ravenwood. Now she planned to build a new school. A school for those not accepted into Ravenwood, Dragonspyer Academy, or any other school.
A school where she could be in control of all power and all had to do as she said.
Her name was Melia Wineart.
“Yes, it will do. How much?”
“Uh, since it’s not that popular–”
How much?”
The salesman jumps at her tone. “Let’s settle on… 16,000?” Melia nods and hands him her purse, bursting with gold. “Don’t you need to count it?”
She turns away, smiling a cold smile. “Oh, you won’t be needing to.”
Out of nowhere jump two slim figures. Since they were dressed in black and the evernight made the whole land dark, the Marlybonian had no chance of seeing them before it was too late. Skilled only in magical combat he could not dodge of parry any of their physical attacks.
Once the salesman was knocked thoroughly unconscious one of the attacks took the purse out of his hand and brought it over to Melia. “Thank you dear,” she said with no emotion. “Now, let’s get to work.”

----------------------------------------

Yeah, that's it.
So, let's move on to my time on the TR shall we?
First off: clothing in the crown shop:


Wouldn't I just love to have that.
:)

(On a quick side note, the following pictures I took the time to crop them so you can get a better picture of what I'm talking about. I usually don't do this, this is the first time actually, let's see how it goes! Using FotoFlexer!)

Yesterday actually I was finishing up side quests in Wysteria.
Got to love how KI makes you fail before you win.



Side quest is from the Mooshu competitor guy (from the Spiral Cup tournament, in the Dormitories).

Back to the TR, I tried a sign. This fits perfectly with the plot for the WW house idea thing:

:)
Anyway, I'll get back to typing now. I still have to figure out the title of the story. That would be helpful wouldn't it?

Laterz!
~Emma




P.S.
Header comments anyone? I know it's different from the last one, but I'm still working on trying to find the right one.
:)

P.P.S.
So you know how I play DQIX? Well, I was getting kind of bored, so I deleted the file and started another.
* SHAME ON ME *
T_T
I was feeling a little regretful because I had lost a lot.Oh well. I'm trying a new party set up. Let's see how it goes!!
:)

2 comments:

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...