Monday, April 4, 2011

What Was Emma Thinking?

I was thinking a lot of things thank you very much.

Anyway, I made a huge mistake.
My last post I made BEFORE I went on wiz101. So you guys missed a very funny day.

Ok, so I got on and did I mention I leveled? Yeah, ok, well I did. Moving on. You guys remember Luke Skywalker? No, not the jedi, the storm wizard. Anyway he was on his ice wiz, Wolf Iceblood. He was asking for my help in Krokotopia. He also had another storm friend helping him named Seth something or other. Seth was totally, just... You know how clothing helps you an all? Well his didn't. I don't know why someone would where something so USELESS but, idk. Anyway, he helped out a bit.
Oh, the last time I was on I helped a girl named Darby something. He had a Legendary friend also helping her and for some reason he had a strong dislike for. He wanted to duel me and made it QUITE obvious that he didn't want me helping her too.

Weird right?

So I finally got my Barbaric throne and I was in my house when Luke asked me if I wanted to hang out with him and Seth. Being bored, I said yeah. So then they explained to me this game called Kingdom Hearts (or was it Kingdom of Hearts?) and how they were makeshift playing it on wiz101. So they asked me to pick a side (I don't have time to explain it) and it was Seth against Luke. You'd think I'd pike Luke but I was stumped 'cause I HATE picking sides. =P So then I was "planting bombs" and blowing stuff up. It was actually pretty fun.
Unfortunately I had to get off. I'll probably be back on Saturday.

There's a gold and silver themed dance at my school this Friday (fyi I'm not going with anybody) so me and my friend went shopping on Sunday. Turns out department soties have NOTHING and the only place we found ANYTHING was _____ _. LAME right?

Also, I changed my profile pic to something more updated. The outfit is just for show, that is not my actual one. Though it might be if I get crowns and STITCH the darn thing. =(

The shoes are a bit weird I know. But I didn't feel like spending money at the Bazaar or at the Dragonspyer show shop to get a pair. It's not THAT bad if you look at it right. lol.

Anyway, I guess that's all.
Oh, who else thinks the "pet rock" thing was dumb?
'CAUSE I DO!!
Pet rocks? Really? Couldn't have come up with ANYTHING more creative KI?
*sigh*

Oh, I need to get my story, Spectrum up here. It's not a wiz101 story but I'm like, 67 pages typed up. I'll get summaries up some time soon.

=D
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...