Friday, February 3, 2012

Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it.

Haha.
C:

Anyway, I just got some updates on Suri and this pack-a-plooza thing going around.
FIRST: Suri is now a level 11 Initiate Necromancer. Has the quest options from Ambrose to move on to Colossus Boulevard or do get the Nightside key and then onto Krokotopia. Soon she might catch up to Grace Star (level 24 Theurgist, in Well of Spirits)!

Anyway, when I went to the Pet Pavilion and was talking to the cat guy about hatching I saw this girl (Alexandra Dragoneyes) and her totally awesome wand.
Mind you she IS a Transcended (level 70). I'm really obsessed with bows (thanks DQIX) and I was thinking: W.A.N.T. So I guess I better hurry up and get to level 70. Which might happen in.... never. :)
 Wand status.

Anyway, I saw a Wintertusk wolf dude and I freaked out for a moment before I realized it was a transformation. So I'm thinking, that's neat. So I check them out. The wolf ones and the salamanders etc... well I didn't want to be stuck like them for an hour. So I chose one that I thought was cute.
Aren't I cute!?
After that ran out I tried the clockwork (since I have been into them and all). It was cool but you walk so weirdly I laughed out loud for three minutes straight.

So once in Firecat Alley I quickly finished that and the elf who greets you after has a name suddenly.
 FEEBO!!!! That should be a pet name option.
:)

On to Cyclopes Lane, while Duncan Grimwater (on Triton Ave) is mean and likes to make Diviners mad, Nalon makes me laugh so hard. Haha, and he doesn't make it very obvious either (like Ducan does).

Haha! :)

So, as for the Pack-A-Plooza thing....... I agree with Alia in every way. If you're dumping $40 on these things trying to get something that's not really right. 1 or 2, maybe 3 or 4 for addicts, would be fine. I just got one of each (the Raven's and the Nightmares') and I just happened to get lucky. Three new pets, cool, and if you have bad luck I am sorry. :( But you still shouldn't be wasting tons of money on chance.
I also agree with Heather about the new gamestop card. That would be EPIC! (Though I don't know what a  Kirin is... wait... google..... WHOA!)
This is just a google image but still!

And I don't own this..... if I need to say that... :)
So basically it's like a horse with a lot of hair and dragon scales. Sweet.

And also true with Heather's idea. We don't have a Mooshu house. The Wizard City MFP and the Krokotopia SP.
If they do come out with a Mooshu, and then a Dragonspyer houses, the DS one should be a little more creative. The two houses from DS look a lot alike.

Anyway, that's it for now. I'm gonna go work on Black Ivy. I'm starting to sort it out and I'll post what I have in the next post (I hope....)

Laterz!
~Emma

2 comments:

  1. My friend Christina has one of those cool bow thingies! (Random.)

    But YAY!! BLACK IVY!!! 8DDDD!

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...