Sunday, February 5, 2012

For the time being...

So I found this website (thanks to Heather from The Wandering Conjurer) called Sabby Blogs, and from there you can choose a design for a header (or anything else), and then they show you this website where you can personalize it, called Fotoflexer. Anyway, I came up with this new header (since my past ones have been... let's stick with 'not that good'). It kind of works.... kinda. Anyway, I'm gonna go through quite a bit of them until I find the one I like. Here's the one I made five minutes ago:

The only problem is the write boarder behind it and the fact that it's not that storm related. But they didn't have an option like that. So I guess I can mess around with the color options but until I find one that's perfect I'm gonna be sorta headerless.
:)
...
:/

Oh well.

Quick W101 update:
Suri is now level 13, and done with Colossus Boulevard. Now she had to fight what's-his-face in Stormdrain Tower (I think it's Stormdrain, I might be wrong). Soon she'll be in Krokotopia and so one from there.
I also tried e-mailing Black Ivy to myself so I can work on it on my net book but it wouldn't open so I had to re-save it as a JPG. Hope it works! * crosses fingers *

Anyway... I got to go finish homework and then I'm watching the super bowel. But only for the half time show. Football is actually kind of boring. I'm not a real sporty type. Writing, reading, gaming, music, now that's me.
;)

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...