Saturday, February 25, 2012

FRREEEEE!!

Yup. That's right! I have a whole week and two days off from school and believe me, I really needed it.
So for the next week of freedom I'll be:

  • Writing
  • Editing
  • Playing Wizard101
  • Writing some more
  • Cooking (maybe)
  • Blogging
  • Reading
  • Wizard101 again
  • Writing even more
  • Reading more
  • DS in my spare time
  • Reading
...

I think you get the point. Lot's of reading and writing.

On an extra happy note WINTER HAS FINALLY COME!!!! It hasn't stopped snowing since 6:00 this morning. We've got at least 3 or 4 inches already and it shows no signs of stopping. Today, and this next week, are going to be amazing.

C:

So that's it. I don't really have anything more to add about W101 or writing. Yesterday I had to make up 2 tests and take another one, and then I was up late and soooooo.... yeah I slept in. It was great.

:)

So I guess that's it. I may as well go type a little now. I got my laptop to myself for a bit (surprising right?)

Laterz!
~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...