Friday, August 6, 2010

Test Realm - BEST TIME EVER!!!

I would've taken more screen shots but I ran out of time. Anyway, I went to the Test Realm today and, having all those crowns, bought everything I've always wanted.
Such as the Guardians Outfit and then stitching awesome cards and status into them. I'm powerful! And it feels SOOOOO good!! I also got wings, (black and white) and my alt got the Red Dragon.






So I also go the Life House and that took FOREVER to decorate. Redo. etc etc. I helped a friend who also was on the Test Realm. But he didn't a have "Wizard101 Shopping Spree" like me. xD

So while I was on my alt, she went to the WC shops to get cloths with cards. Since her hair was green and made her look life not fire, she need a pet other than a Fire Cat, Lucky. (She bought the Bandit Clothes and stitched then too). So while in the pet shop she stumbled upon...

...
.............

THE JADE ONI PET AND STORMHOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

*screaming*

I cannot believe Emma missed those. Ugh. So anyway, Saffron (my alt) got the Dream Ghoul, named him, er, her Nala. She also go the Jade Oni and Stormhound and put them in the Shared bank. (JO: Buster, SH: Midnight). I got back on Emma and got them equipped.

I wanted to check them out, to I went to Unicorn Way and battled Lost Souls to check out the spells.



Pretty cool. Notice how they;re both howling/roaring when I took the screen shot. Coincidental, maybe. Either way its still pretty cool.

So that's why I love the Test Realm. Free Crowns to spend on ANYTHING!!!

Wish it were like that in the Live Realm. *Sigh*

~Emma

P.S.

This is Saffron Trollpetal level 11 Pyromancer

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on that - we should have unlimited crowns in live! I love the test realm, it's so much fun... But if everyone had loads of crowns, it would sorta take the fun out of crowns stuff, wouldn't it? Still, it would make everything a whole lot easier... And cooler. And awesome...er. :P

    I love the life house as well! It's my second favourite house - only to storm, though, because storm is awesomeness in every way... Except the fizzling. That isn't awesome. And the low health isn't either. Um. Never mind. But the storm hound is awesomeful! I love that spell... I have one in live. He's called Rocky. I really like the name Midnight though... It's what I called my danger hound. :D And I have my wings and a purple broom I bought by accident. :S I can never decide whether I like the black or white wings more, but since I have white in live... I'm more used to them. But mounts in general are so much fun to be on!

    Anyway, this is turning into a really long comment, so I think I'll just shut up now. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glade someone agrees with me.
    But I guess having unlimited crowns, would take some of the fun out. Maybe, like, 100 crowns given a month or 20 a week. That way kids dont have to get annoyed with their parents for not buying them stuff.

    Life house is awesome. But, as you said, the Storm house is way more awesome. And along with the down comments on Storm *sigh*. Thats really unfair. And you have a Storm hound! jealous. And Midnight is a cool name. And I like the black wings (Swiftshdaow wings).

    And that was a long comment. But so is mine. And you dont need to shut up. I like long comments, they give me more to talk about.

    And I'll get chapter nine up soon. But I cant log into blogger on a mac.

    Thanks!!

    ~Emma§

    ReplyDelete

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...