Saturday, August 14, 2010

Genuinely in a Good Mood

That's right.

I spent the practically the whole day at mt friends (Emily Goldflame's) house. We woke up alone, watched TV, went on Wiz101, went outside and tried to shoot soccer balls through a hole in a board, got back in on the computer (cause we were dieing of the heat) have played Wiz101 till I had to go home.

Uneventful I know... But-

We leveled Emily's alt (Diana Silverwhisper) to level 8, (her highest level wizard now) and got nothing done on Emma except find the Stone Rose in the Tower of Archives. And sell stuff. And then finally wander around aimlessly. Because I cannot do Sandor Spearcaller on my own.

ANOTHER STUPID THING THAT STORM WIZARDS DON'T APPRECIATE. Ugh.

And in other news--

Chapter Ten is almost done anyway, so I'm gonna wait until that is finished and post both 9 and 10 up at the same time.

And checking for pictures...
*checks for pictures*
Think I got some.

Could this person be an evil twin of...

HER!?!?!?!?!?
(Emily's death alt Elizabeth Deathspear)

Ok.
Maybe a little mean.
But we were gonna do a 1v1 and Emily made a duel and someone got in it so we just waited for her to die. (The other wizard was only a few levels ahead so it was fairly even).

That's all for now!
Look for chapters nine and ten too, YAY!!!

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...