Tuesday, August 17, 2010

New Post... and something big!!

Ok, its the post you've all been waiting for...

CHAPTER NINE AND TEN ARE UP!!!

And at the bottom.

You see, I thought I could just put all the minimal info up here and put the big stuff down there.
For instance...
Saffron Trollpetal is now a level 15. She finished Colossus Boulevard in about one day. And got from level 13 to 15 in one day. Unfortunately while selling stuff, she sold her updated boots.
Any way, here's a picture.
The dog is lounging behind me.
I have $50 to itunes.
My ipod case doesn't fit.
Wizard101 is loading slowly.
So much for making logging in faster.
Meh.
I'm getting off topic a bit.
A BIT??!!
That was a rant. Sorry people.

And here is my story:
Enjoy...






Sorry, cant get the picture right now either.
I feel so bad about this....
















AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!











IT'S NOT PASTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe another time.
I'm really sorry people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever.
See ya!


~Emma

P.S.
NO! WAIT!!
I THINK I GOT IT!!

YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...