Thursday, April 16, 2015

Update & Anime Café

Good day everyone! Two things:

ONE! You might have noticed I'm not posting a lot and there is a reason for that: I'm mostly writing. Writing a lot, actually. As I said, the reading project probably wont start until summer, because right now I have very little time.

TWO! Speaking of writing, I recently had an genius idea: a mashup AU fanfiction.

:D

You heard me right: let's combine all the anime so the characters can interact in hilarious scenarios for a purely comedic fanfiction. Each chapter takes place over the course of a day in the life of Shion, a 19 year-old who decided that, rather than going to college, he would open a coffee shop. As you can guess, this shop is frequented by some, shall we say, unique individuals.

The good thing about this is that you don't need to have watched the anime, because most of the character's are written into the AU as it is (ex: college students, public workers, etc). Only a couple retain their powers from their respective anime, and in general I'll make few inside-references to these powers.

This wonderful gift to fanfiction-kind is called Anime Café.

(Okay, that's probably an unoriginal title, but I had nothing else at the time and it kinda stuck so, hey, whatever.)

And in case you're wondering: YES, this will be included in the reading project.


ANOTHER THING: I'm going to start posting raw chapters of the Tokyo Ghoul fanfiction/rp I'm doing with a friend. Please note that this will be, if you read it, one of the hardest things to read because it's written in an rp style rather than a novel style. However, the characters are really unique and intriguing and some of the scenes are hilarious and I want to share them with you.


And since comments still aren't working for me: MissingLlama: Aww thank you!! I'm glad my voice doesn't sound bad or anything, cause if that was the case this project just wouldn't work at all XD And also: I'm glad to be back too, even if it's sporadic ^_^


Speaking of my voice, this video was for my AP English poem project. I spent, probably, a good 16 hours working on this and now I'm ready to show it to others, so here ya go!

*crosses fingers that this works*

Just another taste of my voice, hopefully also showing some more voice inflection examples. This was one of the lucky voice-recordings that I did in one try (it's true!). I also recently did a project for astronomy class which I'll probably show off next for some more examples of how my voice works (unfortunately the audio on that is mediocre).

Alright, I think that's all! Vacation is coming up for me soon and I'll be traveling, so while that means I won't be able to do any practice for the reading project, I will have tons of time to write and edit :)

One last note: Check out the Fan-Fiction page for updates/synopsis' for Anime Café and London Ghouls.

That's all and I hope you all have a wonderful day!

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're commenting? Great! Comment away...